Creative Summer 2022 Dates
To be considered, Creative Summer staff must commit to the full six week program plus five days of orientation.
- Orientation: June 21 to June 24, 2022
- Session 1: June 27 to July 15, 2022
- Session 2: July 18 to August 5, 2022
The Holton-Arms School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetic information in the administration of its hiring, educational policy, admissions, financial aid practices, or of its athletic and other School-administered programs.
2022 Position Availability
Thank you for your interest in working at Creative Summer! Priority is given to returning staff in the hiring process and then interviews are scheduled based on position availability.
We are currently accepting applications for
- Returning Staff
- New Staff
- Leaders-in-Training (rising grades 9 and 10)
- Junior Counselors (rising grades 11 and 12)
- Lead and Assistant Counselors (adult)
If you have questions regarding our employment opportunities, please contact us via email.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Creative Summer at Holton-Arms School abides by all Federal, State, and Local employment regulations. All staff must have the following completed prior to the start of the summer.
- Completed Employment Application
- State and Federal Fingerprint Records
- Child Protective Service (CPS) Check
- Maryland Background Check in accordance with House Bill 486
- Proof that you are eligible to work in the US (I-9 Form)
- State and Federal Tax Form Completion
- Counselor Health Form
- 2 Completed Reference Checks
Staff hired for the 2022 season, please visit our Staff Homepage where you can find the following information
- Contract Packet Documents
- Tax Forms
- Orientation Schedule
- Fun sneak peaks!