Creative Summer 2023 Dates
To be considered, Creative Summer staff must commit to the full six week program plus five days of orientation.
- Orientation: June 20 to June 23, 2023
- Session 1: June 26 to July 14, 2023 - July 3 & 4 are camp holidays
- Session 2: July 17 to August 4, 2023
Staff hired for the 2023 season, please visit our Staff Homepage where you can find the following information
- Contract Packet Documents
- Tax Forms
- Orientation Schedule
- Fun sneak peaks!
STAFF 2023 PORTAL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
2023 Position Availability
Thank you for your interest in working at Creative Summer! Priority is given to returning staff in the hiring process and then interviews are scheduled based on position availability.
We are almost fully staffed for the 2023 Season. We are only looking to Hire for the Following positions.
- Sewing Lead Teacher
- Creative Kids Assistant Counselor
- Hip Hop Instructor
The application for Leaders-In-Training is now closed.
If you have questions regarding our employment opportunities, please contact us via email.
General Descriptions of Camp Positions
Creative Summer at Holton-Arms School abides by all Federal, State, and Local employment regulations. All staff must have the following completed prior to the start of the summer.
- Completed Employment Application
- State and Federal Fingerprint Records
- Child Protective Service (CPS) Check
- Maryland Background Check in accordance with House Bill 486
- Proof that you are eligible to work in the US (I-9 Form)
- State and Federal Tax Form Completion
- Counselor Health Form
- 2 Completed Reference Checks
The Holton-Arms School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation in the administration of its hiring, educational policy, admissions, financial aid practices, or of its athletic and other School-administered programs.