Creative Summer 2020 Dates
To be considered, Creative Summer staff must commit to the full six week program plus four days of orientation.
- Orientation: June 16 to June 19, 2020
- Session 1: June 22 to July 10, 2020
- Session 2: July 13 to July 31, 2020
The Holton-Arms School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetic information in the administration of its hiring, educational policy, admissions, financial aid practices, or of its athletic and other School-administered programs.
2020 Position Availability
Thank you for your interest in working at Creative Summer! Every summer we employ between 225 to 240 Counselors, Junior Counselors, and Counselors-in-Training. Priority is given to returning staff in the hiring process and then interviews are scheduled based on position availability.
We are currently accepting applications New Staff and Returning Staff.
Our Counselor-in-Training program is full and we are no longer accepting waitlist requests. If you would like to be notified when the CIT application for summer 2021 opens, please email Creative Summer.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Creative Summer at Holton-Arms School abides by all Federal, State, and Local employment regulations. All staff must have the following completed prior to the start of the summer.
- Completed Employment Application
- State and Federal Fingerprint Records
- Child Protective Service (CPS) Check
- Maryland Background Check in accordance with House Bill 486
- Proof that you are eligible to work in the US (I-9 Form)
- State and Federal Tax Form Completion
- Counselor Health Form
- 2 Completed Reference Checks
Staff hired for the 2020 season, please visit our Staff Homepage where you can find the following information
- Contract Packet Documents
- Tax Forms
- Orientation Schedule
- Fun sneak peaks!