Welcome to the 2020 Staff Information Page!
Once hired, our staff may visit this page to find information, documents, and resources to prepare for camp!
Creative Summer requires that all Counselors and Volunteers have completed State and Federal Fingerprint record checks.
Creative Summer at Holton-Arms School abides by all Federal, State, and Local employment regulations. All staff must have the following completed prior to the start of the summer.
- Completed Employment Application
- State and Federal Fingerprint Records
- Child Protective Service (CPS) Check
- Maryland Background Check in accordance with House Bill 486
- Proof that you are eligible to work in the US (I-9 Form)
- State and Federal Tax Form Completion
- Counselor Health Form
- 2 Completed Reference Checks