Tennis (ages 6 to 18): Spaces Available
Soccer (ages 6 to 11): Spaces Available
Lacrosse: Coming Soon!
Session 1 - June 28 to July 9: Wait-listing*
Session 2 - July 12 to July 23: Wait-listing*
Session 3 - July 26 to August 6: Limited Spaces Available
Session 1 - June 28 to July 9: Wait-listing Cohort 2;
Session 1 wait-list is closed for Cohorts 1 and 3.
Session 2 - July 12 to July 23: Wait-listing Cohort 2;
Session 2 wait-list is closed for Cohorts 1 and 3.
Session 3 - July 26 to August 6: Wait-listing all cohorts*
*Wait-lists for any Creative Summer @ Holton program will close as each session's wait-list number meets the total number of available spaces in that session of the program.
General registration is now open at the registration link on our website for all families others, including:
- New families with no priority qualifying factors
- Returning Creative Summer families who last attended in 2017 or earlier
- Families wait-listed in 2019 or earlier
For questions about our registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is OPEN for New Families.
Registered families from 2021, as well as previous years,
may access their online accounts using the link above.
PRIORITY REGISTRATION IS OVER
In 2021, Creative Summer's priority registration period ran from January 25 to January 31, using a two-tiered priority process:
Priority Group 1 families registered exclusively from Monday, January 25, through Thursday, January 28 at 8:00 pm.
Priority Group 2 families registered from Friday, January 29, through Sunday, January 31 at 8:00 pm.
- Creative Summer will not be offering a 4s or 5s program in 2021
- We will not be offering Extended Day, in either the morning or the afternoon, for the summer of 2021.
- We will not be offering Bus Service, in either the morning or the afternoon, for the summer of 2021.