Priority Registration qualification criteria for Creative Summer 2021 is based on the number of available spaces within the program due to COVID 19 enrollment caps.
In 2021 we are using a two-tiered priority process:
Priority Group 1
Priority 1 families may register exclusively from Monday, January 25, through Thursday, January 28 at 8:00 pm. Priority 1 families include:
Creative Summer 2020 registrants, defined as anyone registered for camp at the time we closed, or who cancelled their own registration earlier than our closure due to COVID-19.
- Creative Summer at Home 2020 registrants
- Current Holton-Arms families
- Current Holton-Arms faculty and staff
- Current Creative Summer 2021 staff
- Holton-Arms Alumnae families
Priority 1 families will receive their Priority Registration link via email no later than Friday, January 22. Qualifying families who do not have accounts in our CampBrain registration system should send an email request for the priority link to email@example.com.
Priority Group 2
Priority 2 families may register starting Friday, January 29, through Sunday, January 31 at 8:00 pm. Registration will remain open to Priority 1 families during this period. Priority 2 families include:
- Returning Creative Summer families who last attended in 2018 and 2019
- Families Waitlisted for Creative Summer 2020
- Current residents of Zip Code 20817 (must request link)
Priority 2 families will receive their Priority Registration link via email no later than Monday, January 25. Current Residents of Zip Code 20817, as well as other qualifying families who do not have accounts in our CampBrain registration system should send an email request for the priority link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that Priority eligibility gives an advantage, but does not guarantee space in any Creative Summer program
Registration is currently closed.
Registered families may access their online accounts using the link above.
General registration opens February 1 at the registration link on our website for all others, including:
- New families with no other qualifying factors
- Returning Creative Summer families who last attended in 2017 or earlier
- Families wait-listed in 2019 or earlier