Many campers arrive to camp and/or are picked up in Car Line. Car Line families will be mailed a color-coded placard with your car line number in late June, to be displayed in your car at at drop-off and dismissal. The placard color corresponds to the lane in which you will drop off or pick up your camper (Inner circle, Outer circle, Lower School).
- Car Line for morning drop-off begins at 8:30 a.m. Earlier arrivals must report to Extended Day.
- Afternoon Car Line begins at dismissal and runs to 3:30 p.m. Please arrive NO EARLIER THAN 2:45 p.m.
- Place your car line placard in your car(s) for use during drop-off and pick-up on the dashboard side closest to the curb.
- Cell phone use is strictly prohibited during Car Line.
- Follow all posted traffic signs and directions given by our Facilities Staff.
- Skip the wait, come late! Arrive after 3:10 for a quicker ride through the Car Line.
Creative Summer encourages families to form carpools for transportation to and from camp. To support this practice, we provide a list of families who have consented to share their contact information for the purpose of forming carpools, organized by geographic area.
Creative Summer Bus
Creative Summer bus service is offered to six different routes in Maryland and Northwest Washington, DC. during our two three-week Day Camp Sessions. Routes, stops and schedules are listed at right. We use Holton-Arms' school buses and trained drivers.
Families can purchase morning and/or afternoon service on all routes through your online account. A sibling discount of ten percent (10%) is offered for families enrolling two or more campers on the same bus.
$90 per 3-week session one-way / $180 per 3-week session round-trip
New in 2022 - BusWhere
Parents may sign up for BusWhere, an app for your mobile phone (iPhone and Android) that tracks departure, travel, and arrival of the buses in real time. Information and enrollment instructions will be provided to parents of bus campers in early June.
Walkers (Local families only)
** Bus Times are subject to change
"Bus (North Bethesda MS stop) makes the camp experience perfect for our family. I hope that you keep this stop for next year! Lunches were great too! I can't say enough great things about your program. THANK YOU!"